Duration : 1 – Day Trip package
Destination Covered : Old and New Delhi Tourist Places,
Experience India’s capital city on a private One Day Old and New Delhi City Tour Package. Visit Old and New Delhi tourist places with your guide and explore the glorious past of the city at Affordable delhi tour package cost.
Detailed Itinerary : One Day Complete Delhi City Tour Package
The full-day tour begins in Old Delhi, with visits to the Red Fort, Chandni Chowk and Jama Masjid.
The Red Fort was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, who also built the Taj Mahal. Explore Chandni Chowk by rickshaw. This is one of the oldest and busiest streets in Delhi. Jama Masjid is the largest mosque in India, built in 1656.
Stop for lunch before exploring New Delhi. Visit Qutub Minar, the world’s tallest brick minaret, and stop at the Tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun.
See India Gate, a memorial to the Indian soldiers who died during World War I and the Lotus Temple, designed in the shape of a lotus flower. Enjoy a drive past Presidential House and the Parliament Buildings.
- Take in the stunning sights of Old and New Delhi
- Enjoy a rickshaw ride through the streets of Chandni Chowk
- Admire the 17th-century Jama Masjid, India’s largest mosque
One Day Complete Delhi City Tour Package Includes
- Private air-conditioned car with driver
- Live tour guide.
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Camera Fees at Jama Masjid.
- Bottled mineral water
- Admission tickets to monuments (if all-inclusive option is chosen)
- Buffet lunch (if all-inclusive option is chosen)
- All taxes
One Day Complete Delhi City Tour Package Excludes
- Any Alcohol, Wine, Beer with Lunch.
- Camera fees at monuments.
- Tipping for guide & driver.
- Anything not mention in included features list.
NOTE: The above itinerary is a suggested one. It can be customized as per your interests and preferences. More cities can be added in the package as per your comfort. The sequence provided can be flexible.