Duration : 1 – Day Trip package
Destination Covered : Old and New Delhi Tourist Places,
Walk through Asia’s largest spice market and other bazaars of the Old Delhi. Visit the Jama Masjid mosque, Sikh Temple, and Akshardham Temple. In the evening, watch a light and water show.
Detailed Itinerary : Old Delhi Walking Tour with Akshardham Light & Water Show
Meet your guide/driver from your hotel lobby and start your journey to Old Delhi in an airconditioned vehicle. When you arrive in Old Delhi, make your first stop at Jama Masjid, a 17th-century mosque built by Mughal emperor Shahjahan. Walk through narrow lanes of Old Delhi and learn about the significance of Old Delhi markets from your guide. Stop at one of the oldest shops in Old Delhi for trying local flatbread, popularly known as Parantha.
Visit a Sikh temple, particularly famous for the execution of 9th Sikh Guru under the orders of Mughal emperor Aurangzeb. Learn about the significance of the Sikh religion in India and their services to poor people. Take a rickshaw ride and explore the spice market of Old Delhi, Asia’s largest spice market. Get a chance to sample some spices, herbs, spices with your guide’s assistance.
Dive to Akshardham Temple, a spiritual-cultural complex in Delhi to learn about Hindu religion. Admire the beauty of the temple complex through your eyes as photography isn’t allowed inside. Take your seat and enjoy a light and sound show. After the show, you will be dropped back at your hotel.
- Visit the historic and magnificent Jama Masjid (2nd largest mosque of India) and Gurudwara (Sikh temple)
- Explore the amazing century-old bazaars of Old Delhi
- Take a super-fun tuk-tuk ride to the spice market and get a chance to discover the medicinal and health benefits of Indian spices, teas, and herbs
- Treat your taste buds with some local snacks (parantha) on the go
- Discover the gorgeous Akshardham temple for the light and water show
Old Delhi Walking Tour with Akshardham Light & Water Show Package Includes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in an air-conditioned and Wi-Fi-equipped vehicle.
- Light and sound show ticket at Akshardham
- A local snack of parantha (flatbreads)
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
Old Delhi Walking Tour with Akshardham Light & Water Show Package Excludes
- Any Alcohol, Wine, Beer with Lunch.
- Camera fees at monuments.
- Tipping for guide & driver.
- Anything not mention in included features list.
NOTE: The above itinerary is a suggested one. It can be customized as per your interests and preferences. More cities can be added in the package as per your comfort. The sequence provided can be flexible.