Duration : 1 – Day Trip package…
Destination Covered : Delhi – Agra – Delhi
Buy a Wonderful Taj Mahal Photography Tour in Agra and gear up to click away some of the most fascinating views Agra has to offer. Nestled on the banks of the river Yamuna, Agra is a land of great history and several historical monuments. After a comfortable and cozy stay followed by scrumptious breakfast the next day will welcome you to visit the monumental beauty – The Taj Mahal. There is so much beauty this one monument holds that every nook and corner of it can be captured in your lenses. The intricate designs, the color combinations though faded still make the particular part of the monument look beautiful. Enjoy a nature walk and capture the scenic beauty around Red fort, Fort Mehtab Bagh and more. This photography tour will leave you with memories you will cherish forever.
Detailed Itinerary : Wonderful Taj Mahal Photography Tour in Agra
Visit to Taj Mahal is once in a life time kind of event and one must ensure that the memories stay fresh forever. Even in the age of selfies and cheap, easy to use cameras, nothing beats posing freely in front of the monument and let someone take the shot. Photo tour of Taj Mahal with a photography guide helps you enjoy your Agra visit with your companion or even solo without worrying about how to get the perfect picture to share with friends and family back home. You just focus on taking in the beauty of places as the guide explains the intricate history and details and helps you take great pictures. All of these tours are private to ensure personal touch and maximum customisation.
Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Few other places and monuments like Itmad-ul-daulah tomb, Agra bazaar etc. can be included depending upon available time.
All costs mentioned are for private tours. For a group of 3 or more guests, prices will be lower. Contact for details.
- Pickup and drop from Agra :With Photography guide: INR 10000 per person on purchase of two tickets. INR 16000 for a solo tour.
With Sightseeing guide: INR 7500 per person on purchase of two tickets. Solo tour for INR 95000
- Pickup and drop from Delhi :With Photography guide: INR 13500 per person on purchase of two tickets. INR 23000 for a solo tour.
With Sightseeing guide: INR 10500 per person on purchase of two tickets. Solo tour for INR 19000
- All-inclusive tour
- Led by a professional photographer
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Tour the UNESCO-protected Taj Mahal, the 16th-century marble mausoleum
- Professional Photo on the ‘VIP’ bench at the TajMahal Agra Fort & baby Taj
- Private air-conditioned transport, guiding, entrance fees, and buffet lunch
Wonderful Taj Mahal Photography Tour in Agra Includes
- A photography guide for assistance with photography and sightseeing.
- Cost of entry tickets, parking.
- Lunch, bottled water.
- Pickup and drop from New Delhi or Agra as per requirement.
Wonderful Taj Mahal Photography Tour in Agra Excludes
- Any Alcohol, Wine, Beer with Lunch.
- Camera fees at monuments.
- Tipping for guide & driver.
- Anything not mention in included features list.
NOTE: The above itinerary is a suggested one. It can be customized as per your interests and preferences. More cities can be added in the package as per your comfort. The sequence provided can be flexible.