Tour Duration : 1 – Day Trip package
Destination Covered : Delhi – Agra – Delhi
Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi is highly recommended One Day Trip Package for First Timers in India. Eliminate the hassle of planning a day trip yourself on a private tour from Delhi to Taj Mahal. We are committed to provide you Same Day Tour from Delhi to Taj Mahal with Skip the line tickets. Fast & easy booking option. Contact us for Customize 100% Tailor-made Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi at reasonable price.
Highlights of Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi
- Eliminate the hassle of planning a day trip yourself on a private Taj Mahal tour from Delhi
- A perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Highly recommended Day Trip to the Taj Mahal from New Delhi
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort without the worry of getting lost
- Benefit from the undivided attention and insider knowledge of your guide
Tour Itinerary : Taj Mahal Tour from delhi & Tour from Delhi to Taj Mahal
Early in the Morning pick up from your hotel in Delhi/Gurgaon/Faridabad and drive to Agra by private vehicle via yamuna express highway in just 03 hrs drive drive. as per your own request you can break for fresh-up between your Delhi to Agra journey. On reaching Agra your Taj Mahal tour from delhi Adventure Begins here……
Arrive Agra and your Taj Mahal tourist guide will be waiting for you. He will brief you on your upcoming Taj Mahal Tour Agra.
Visit The Legendary Taj Mahal: No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world’s best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his wife – queen Mumtaz Mahal. (Taj Mahal remain closed on every Friday).
Visit The Imposing Agra Fort : Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
Lunch Break : Lunch will be provided at one of the best Local Restaurant, at your own cost.
Enjoy Photo Tour of Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh (The Moonlight Garden) Believed to have been designed by Shah Jahan to view the Taj on Moonlight nights, far away from the maddening crowd, The garden complex is situated on the left bank of Yamuna opposite to Taj Mahal. It is a huge square measuring approximately 300×300 m and in straight alignment with the Taj Mahal. The forestry plantations and agricultural fields provide a green forecourt to Taj Mahal and its reflection in Yamuna.
After a memorable Day tour from delhi to Agra, drive back to Delhi, arriving by 5:00 PM, where you will be dropped off at your hotel, railway station, airport. End your Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi with our good wishes.
Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi Includes
- All transfers & sightseeing’s by exclusive air conditioned private Toyota car.
- Professional Private Tour guide for complete sightseeing.
- Entrances fees of all monuments mentioned in above program.
- Battery Bus Ride at Taj Mahal from parking up to monument & back.
- All Taxes & Parking’s.
- Our personal care & attention.
Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi Excludes
- Any Alcohol, Wine, Beer with Lunch.
- Camera fees at monuments.
- Tipping for guide & driver.
- Anything not mention in included features list.
- Online bookings prior to departure.
- Booking will be confirmed on Advance payment in our accounts.
Terms & Conditions:
- Confirmation will be sent on guest mail id.
- The cost is valid only for Delhi resort & from Delhi Airport.
- For Delhi Suburb resort additional charges will be applicable.
- Child below 05 years can travel for free.
- In case of sudden road blocks, agitation, political rallies In the city the corporation will not be liable to provide the services on alternate days.
- Valid ID proof will be required at the time of traveling
- Please notice, the paid tour will be 100% under cancellation.
- The tour will not be cancelled at the last moments
- You have to notify us at least 1 day before.