Duration : 2 Nights – 3 Days
Destination Covered : Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Delhi
Follow India’s Golden Triangle circuit, and explore Jaipur and Agra on this Private Golden Triangle tour 3 days from Delhi to Jaipur and Agra from Delhi package from Satya Travels, New Delhi. Visit India’s Most Famous Circle at Lowest Price on this golden triangle tour 3 days 2 nights tour from delhi.
This Golden Triangle Tour 3 days 2 nights package guides you visit to the most magical cities of India – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. In Delhi visit Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Bahai Temple (Lotus Temple), India Gate, the Parliament House, the President’s House and go bazaar shopping. In Agra visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort (Red Fort) and go bazar shopping. In Jaipur visit the Amber Fort, Lake Palace (Jal Mahal), the Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal), the Maharaja’s City Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory and go bazaar shopping. Embark on a train journey to savor the best of Indian culture by visiting Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The Taj Mahal is incredibly popular; it’s best to purchase tickets in advance to save time.
- There is no formal dress code, though it is recommended to dress respectfully.
- The Taj Mahal is closed to visitors every Friday, except for those attending prayers.
Book any time Golden Triangle Tour 3 days, 3 Day Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi, golden trianle tour 3 days 2 nights.
Tour Itinerary : Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days & 3 Day Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
Day 01: Arrive in Delhi – Agra ( 210 km 3 hrs Drive)
train station to board your train for Jaipur.
Start Your 2 Nights 3 Days Golden Triangle Tour from delhi As per your Flight Schedule, This morning our representative will pick you up from the hotel, Airport or railway station & drop you off at Delhi hotel. if you arrive earlier than visit some important site of Delhi. like Humayun Tomb, Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple. Evening depart from Delhi to Agra around 3 hrs drive from Express Highway evening check in Agra hotel. Overnight rest in Agra hotel.
Day 02: Agra – Jaipur ( 224 km 4 hrs Drive )
Start your Guiding tour of Taj Mahal city Agra. Early morning sunrise tour of Taj Mahal is best time to visit Taj Mahal. Morning around 5:30 (Summer) time 6:15 (winter) driver and guide pickup you from hotel and transfer you Taj Mahal.
Taj Mahal – The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal After Taj Mahal tour back to the hotel for breakfast and visit Agra fort.
Agra Fort – Agra Fort is the former imperial residence of the Mughal Dynasty located in Agra, India. It is also a UNESCO World Heritage site. After lunch depart from Agra to Jaipur around 4 hrs drive on the way visit Capital City Fatehpur Sikri.
Fatehpur Sikri– Fatehpur Sikri is a city in the Agra District of Uttar Pradesh, India. Previously the city’s name was Vijaypur Sikari, of the Sikarwar Rajput clan; the later city was founded in 1569 by the Emperor on the way Also you can visit The Chand Baori is a stepwell built over a thousand years ago in the Abhaneri village of Rajasthan.It is one of the largest stepwells in the world. Evening check in Jaipur Hotel. overnight rest in Jaipur hotel.
Day 03: Jaipur – Delhi (Transfer)
After breakfast start your capital city of Rajasthan (Jaipur ) guiding Tour. start from Amber fort.
Amber Fort – Amer Fort is located in Amer, a town with an area of 4 square kilometres located 11 kilometres from Jaipur, Rajasthan state, India. Located high on a hill, it is the principal tourist attraction in the Jaipur area. (also enjoy Elephant Ride at Amber Fort).
City Palace – City Palace, Jaipur, which includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings, is a palace complex in Jaipur.
Jantar Mantar (Astronomical Site)– is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments, built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh, and completed in 1734 AD.
Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace)– Hawa Mahal is a palace in Jaipur, India, so named because it was essentially a high screen wall built so the women of the royal household could observe street festivals while unseen from the outside.
Jal Mahal (Water Palace) – is located in middle of the Man Sagar Lake. it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai singh II.
Evening transfer you to Delhi as per your flight schedule driver transfer you to Delhi airport.
End your Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days with our good wishes.
Highlights of Golden Triangle Tour 3 days 2 nights package:
- Watch the sunrise over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal.
- Sunset view of Taj Mahal From Mehtab bagh.
- Jaipur: Amber Fort, City Palace, Pink City, Hawa Mahal & Jal Mahal..
- Agra: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri.
- Enjoy Agra’s local market inclusive of Hendicraft Items.
- Zardozi embroidery is the work of a skilled hand of the artisans and their creative designs.
Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days Package Includes
- 2-night Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- All Transfers / Sightseeing by Private Vehicle.
- Professional Private Tour guide
- Buffet Lunch
- Elephant ride in Jaipur (Subject to availability)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days Package Excludes
- Lunch/Dinners not included.
- Camera fees at monuments.
- Tipping for guide & driver.
- Items of personal nature like phone calls, table drinks etc.
- Anything not mention in included features list.
- Please notice, the paid tour will be 100% under cancellation.
- The tour will not be cancelled at the last moments
- You have to notify us at least 1 day before.
NOTE: This tour can be customized as per your choice. Contact us for 100% Tailor-made 3 Day Golden Triangle tour package from delhi or check-out India’s Top selling Golden Triangle Tours Packages & excursion Taj Mahal day trips.